Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to lifeofarunnergirl.com!! This is my first ever post on lifeofarunnergirl.com. I am beyond excited. Stick with me as I learn how to navigate the world wide web as a blogger, there will be quite a bit of trial and error. Check out my “About” page to learn all the important things about me such as my favorite colors and running goals. Here are the basics: My name is Liz, I am blonde, in my early 20s, and I am an avid runner. I have long debated starting a blog, and as I get ready to embark on the journey that is training for the Boston Marathon, I decided this would be the perfect time. Here is a rather extensive list of what you can expect out of lifeofarunnergirl.com:
- Details about training for Boston 2014. Goal: 3:19:59
- My favorite recipes, meals, foods, desserts
- Running inspiration (who/what inspires me)
- Posts about my favorite running products
- My favorite non-running workouts
- And most importantly you will learn, if you do not know already, all about the life of a runner. There will be many stories of training runs gone right…and wrong, unplanned bathroom stops, chaffing, and blisters that I hope will bring tears to your eyes in the best way.
Get excited. I am ready to share my journey to a sub 3 hour marathon with anyone who would like to join me. I hope this blog inspires you, makes you laugh, and reminds you to always believe in the power of positive thinking. This is my life, as a runner girl.