The Holiday Season is in FULL Swing so this week my faves may or may not look a lot like a Wish List…
1) My FABULOUS friend Ellen from The Fast and the Fabulous wrote THIS Gift Guide for Runners…not only does it include 3 things I actually will (ehm…I mean..hope to be…) getting for Christmas, I also got two more ideas for my wish list! If you are shopping for a runner, check it out. It’s seriously the best.
2) Another Runner’s Gift Guide that I got TONS of ideas from for my own, personal wish list is the Fleshmaniac Gift Guide. Just incase it isn’t clear from these two gift guides….I am loving all things Oiselle, local beer, nut butters, picky bars etc.
3) My WISH List Pinterest board and my life of a runner girl Pinterest board are also full of GREAT ideas for the runner/foodie in your life. They also include articles I LOVE, running related motivation and kitchen appliances I want 🙂
4) This “Hear What You Want” Beats commercial with Colin Kaepernick. (I may or may not have a crush on him.) I love my Beats…I’ve had them since 2010 and they are still going strong. And the song: The Man – Aloe Blacc http://smarturl.it/WakeMeUpEP is one of my favorites right now.
5) I made these Peppermint Cookies this weekend. I used Brown Rice Flour instead of regular flour, and Andes Peppermint Chips and large dark chocolate chips in them. They were so awesome that I ate 2-3 with each meal yesterday. I also made a Veggie Pumpkin Chili I will be eating with quinoa all week…recipe to come!
Thats all I’ve got for now! Thank you for reading and Happy Monday!!